Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our Favorite Scrum Mistakes

Ah, Valentine's Day!
A day for a simpler love than "love your enemies". But even this simpler love is quite complex.  Well, as long as one is not besotted like Romeo on below the balcony. Or Juliet above. When one is besotted (well, as I still am), then love is simple. But on other days, it is not. Or so I am told.
So, as a Valentine's Day gift, we offer "Our Favorite Scrum Mistakes".
This list was put together by a bunch of great Scrum trainers.
Some you will readily recognize.  Some you might say "Oh, really? We might be doing that." You will find some of them to be similar to each other. You may be surprised with how many there are.  And I disagree with a few of them. (One suggests it is bad to estimate...well, it has problems, I think we must.)
Read, enjoy, learn.  My and our gift to you.
The list is here.

No comments: