Here is the title of the discussion: A Patterns Approach to Scaling in Agile/Scrum.
Here is the description:
An introduction to some concepts for scaling in Agile/Scrum, and how to use them effectively to bring value to your organization.
- Definition of scaling and topics related to scaling.
- Implementation of scaling in patterns.
- Implementation of scaling iteratively and incrementally.
- Discussion of standard scaling patterns.
- Discussion of ScrumPLOP.org, LeSS, SAFe, etc
If you are interested in this topic, you may be interested in our Whitepaper on Scaling: Getting Starting with ScalingVer0.04
Looking forward to discussing these ideas in Nashville. I am sure they will have some great questions.